Everyone has been affected by COVID-19. At McGrath Medical we are taking every measure that is appropriate to ensure our staff safety and patient safety.
Elective surgeries have been given the green light to begin again in Texas, we have begun low volume surgery and injectables, including exosomes. and allowing a limited amount of patients in depending on necessity.
When you come to our office we will have a number of safety protocols in place:
- In case of illness - please notify us if you have had any cough, fever, or upper respiratory symptoms so that we may reschedule or convert your appointment to a video conference.
- We are only be seeing surgery and injection patients in-office. All other appointments will be virtual.
- All staff has been tested for COVID-19 and we will be pre-screening all patients coming into the facility along with monitoring body temperature of all patients entering our clinic.
- All surgery patients will be offered in-house COVID-19 testing.
- When you arrive at our office, you will call the office to notify us you arrived and wait in your car. When it is time for your appointment a staff member will come and let you in to minimize time in the waiting area with other patients.
- We will be constantly cleaning and wiping down surfaces in treatment areas and waiting areas between patients.
- We will keep exam room doors partially open to maintain good ventilation.
- Even after re-opening, we will encourage videoconferencing for all patients who are willing and prefer to follow up from the safety and comfort of their homes