McGrath Medical offers free virtual consultations with our doctors via Skype or FaceTime. Skype and FaceTime are free online webcam services that allow you to see and talk directly with a doctor through your computer, smart phone, or tablet from any location with internet access anywhere in the world!
Get Started Today!
- Create your Free Skype account and install Skype on your computer if you don’t already have an account. (instructions) FaceTime is a pre-installed tool on many Apple products.
- Request a Skype or Facetime consultation with a McGrath Medical doctor using the form below.
- Add [email protected] to your Skype contact list. (instructions) FaceTime contact is (305) 416-8418.
- Once you submit the form below, our patient coordinator will follow up confirming your virtual consultation appointment date/time.
- Attend your Skype or Facetime consultation on the date/time confirmed by the patient coordinator.
Our offices are open Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time. Virtual consultations via Skype and Facetime are only available during our office business hours.
Request your Virtual Consultation. A representative will contact you to schedule a convenient and comprehensive consultation.
- How long does a Skype or FaceTime consultation last?
The consultation will last up to 20 minutes.
- What if I don't have a Skype account?
No problem! Sign up for a Free Skype account here.
- What if my preferred appointment time isn't available?
The patient coordinator will follow up with alternate appointment times if the time you request isn't available.
- Can I send photos or other files through Skype during the consultation?
Unfortunately, do to security concerns the doctor will not accept files through the Skype application. If you need to send photos or other files, the doctor will provide an email address for you to send those items to.
- Which doctor will I speak with?
The doctor will be assigned base on the area(s) of interest you select on the request form below. The patient coordinator will let you know the doctor's name once they confirm your appointment.
Disclaimer: The Skype and FaceTime virtual consultation is a service provided by the McGrath Medical office. The participants in the online consultation fully understand that the information provided by the doctor is general information only and is not a substitute for an actual “in-person” consultation with the doctor that is necessary prior to any surgery. Participants in this consultation agree not hold any parties liable to the opinions given herein.