Dr. Daniel McGrath is the current President of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS), the only certification program recognized by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS). He is one of less than 200 hair replacement surgeons around the world to have achieved this level of expertise in hair restoration surgery.
Dr. McGrathhas received the Fellow designation by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, a designation only given to 130 hair transplant surgeon worldwide - he performed his General Surgery Residency at Botsford General Hospital before entering into private practice.
Suffering from male pattern hair loss since his mid twenties Dr. McGrath underwent hair restoration surgery and was so impressed with the results and current techniques that he began a year long Hair Transplantation Fellowship under the tutelage of some of the worlds leading surgeons. Less than 20 hair surgeons worldwide have dedicated the time and energy to refine their skills through a fellowship program.
Today, Dr. McGrath has dedicated his practice to hair restoration for both men and women. Dr. McGrath performs FUE, FUT hair transplant surgery and is a pioneer in medical therapy, Laser Therapy and FDA approved oral and topical medications.
Going into a process like this can be nerve racking and embarrassing for some people. Dr. McGrath, Steve Cook, and Irene Wozniak made this experience one of a kind — the whole staff is truly professional and amazing at what they do, but are also extremely caring and willing to listen to you and your needs. They are also flexible in making sure it is the right fit for you, even giving transportation to and from your hotel in their personal vehicles. You will not feel rushed or forced into any decision. Looking back, I am glad to have chosen Dr. McGrath and wouldn’t change my mind on this decision. The results are great, even getting better every day after 2 years. I can’t thank them enough! - Trent S.
For the last five years I have experienced rapid hair loss. In 2017 I began my journey to find a reputable Hair Transplant Physician. I interviewed several physicians in California, Florida, Pennsylvania and in Texas. I narrowed my search to two physicians; a Physician in Florida and Dr. Daniel McGrath. From the very beginning, I wanted a physician who was realistic about what my expectations needed to be. Steve, Dr. McGrath’s Marketing Director, and Dr. McGrath provided this as well as a pre surgery plan that included a year of other therapy and most of all, a comfort level I did not get from the other Physician who was pressuring me to surgery right away. It has now been 20 months and I can say with confidence that Dr. McGrath has exceeded my expectations by delivering a product that went far beyond his realistic goal. - Steve S.
I cant begin to say enough good things about the entire staff at Dr. McGrath's office. From my initial consultation over a year and a half ago until today, 1-year post surgery, everything has been as expected. Dr. McGrath and his staff were very open and honest about all the various options available for my case. As a result I selected to opt for the full hair replacement procedure. From day of surgery through 1 year post op the staff has always been available whenever I needed anything and I can't begin to describe how great it is to once again have a full head of hair. My results turned out so well that my business partner decided to take the plunge for himself after seeing what Dr. McGrath had done for me. If you've been thinking about getting hair replacement but are undecided, its at least worth the free consultation to discuss your options. I am very happy with my results and wish I had gone sooner. - Reed C.
- Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS)
- Fellow, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS)
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice,
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Hair Transplantation Fellowship, Ziering Medical, Newport Beach, California
- Residency, General Surgery, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor’s Degree, Florida State University
- Director: American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Member: International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Academy of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- 2019 President of the Board of Directors for the ABHRS
- Fellow, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- Redding Medical Center, Medical Records Department Chairperson 1994-1996
- Redding medical Center, Executive Committee, 1994
- Shasta Independent Physicians Association, President, 1996-1997
- Medical Director for multiple cosmetic surgery facilities in Southern California