Here are McGrath Medical, we are excited to now offer the NeoGraft FUE hair transplant system for men and women experiencing hair loss. The NeoGraft device helps automate the surgical extraction and collection of individual hair follicles in a timelier manner with reduced patient discomfort and recovery time. The end-result is a full, natural hairline without visible scarring. Dr. McGrath is the only Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons in the area to offer this latest hair transplantation technology.
“The follicular unit extraction (FUE) and implantation hair transplant is desirable for many patients because it does not leave a visible scar in the donor area, where healthy hair is harvested, however it’s a very time intensive procedure when the physician has to extract, collect and place each hair follicle individually,” said Dr. McGrath. “The NeoGraft system, which is vacuum power assisted and extracts individual follicular units, has been a total game changer for this procedure. The decreased procedure time also reduces the cost of the procedure for patients.”
The NeoGraft automated FUE and implantation system also offers the ability to extract hair from most parts of the body because the incision is less than 1 mm and there is no visible scar. The procedure can restore natural hair growth to not only the scalp, but eyebrows and facial hair too.
Some of the benefits of an FUE hair transplant performed with NeoGraft include:
- Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation, patients feel little to no discomfort
- No linear scar or numbness where the donor hair is harvested
- No stitches or staples
- Shorter, more comfortable recovery
- Less activity restrictions after surgery, patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Very short haircuts are possible after surgery
- Transplants roughly twice as many hair grafts as manually performed FUE surgery
- Cuts the cost of manual FUE treatment by as much as half and in some cases reduces the need for additional surgeries
- Permanent hair growth within 6 – 8 months
Interested in learning more, call us or schedule a consultation.