Hair Restoration Surgery
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE )
Follicular Unit Extraction, known as FUE removes single follicular units. The tiny incisions creates a virtually scarless donor with no linear scar which allows patients to wear their hair very short.
ACell Hair Regrowth Therapy
McGrath Medical Is Here For You
Our practice is dedicated to producing consistently excellent results utilizing the latest proven hair loss treatments and hair transplant techniques to achieve our patients’ cosmetic goals in Austin, Dallas and Houston, Texas.
Today, Dr. McGrath, is one of the few hair restoration surgeons in the world who is a Fellowship Trained member of the ABHRS, the only certification recognized by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery . He performs only Ultra-refined Follicular Unit Hair Restoration, the accepted “Gold Standard” in natural hair restoration surgery, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) with the New NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplant System for virtually scarless donor hair extraction and ACell + PRP Hair Regrowth Therapy for men and women experiencing hair loss.
What our clients are saying...
- I wish to thank you and your team for the excellent way my procedure was performed. You have a well trained, professional and dedicated staff, this doesn't happen by chance. My compliments and deepest gratitude.Austin, TX
- I had a transplant in December, and I just wanted to let Dr. McGrath know that I'm very happy with the result. He is a highly skilled surgeon with a good aesthetic eye and attention to detail. The staff was great, too, and the post- procedure care was well organized and easy to follow. Thanks!DC
- I am extremely pleased and thankful for your help and professionalism, with my results even though its been only 4-5 months, i wish I would have got it done years ago.Richard
- Dr. McGrath is truly gifted (or a magician, or both) and my results look absolutely, completely natural. I am amazed at how easy this whole process was, and I am considering a second procedure sometime in the future. People who know I had it done ask me if it hurt and I always tell them "just in my wallet", but in reality I think it's very good value for the money.Donald M.
- July 28, 2014 - 0 Comments
While there are several types of alopecia, traction alopecia is the most prevalent in African American women. Traction alopecia...
- July 24, 2014 - 0 Comments
Here are McGrath Medical, we are excited to now offer the NeoGraft FUE hair transplant system for men and women experiencing...
- March 4, 2014 - 0 Comments
Over the years, great strides have been made in hair rejuvenation but transplants are still the gold standard. Local...
- February 22, 2013 - 0 Comments
by Ilona Carson HOUSTON (KTRK) — For people experiencing hair loss, there’s a new treatment on the market called...
- February 11, 2013 - 0 Comments
Patient CB – 37 year old female, was diagnosed with a brain tumor and required chemotherapy treatment. Although the...
- February 10, 2013 - 0 Comments
Above is a 40 year old male patient with Class 3 hair loss, dark wavy hair with good to...