Hair Restoration Surgery
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE )
Follicular Unit Extraction, known as FUE removes single follicular units. The tiny incisions creates a virtually scarless donor with no linear scar which allows patients to wear their hair very short.
ACell Hair Regrowth Therapy
McGrath Medical Is Here For You
Our practice is dedicated to producing consistently excellent results utilizing the latest proven hair loss treatments and hair transplant techniques to achieve our patients’ cosmetic goals in Austin, Dallas and Houston, Texas.
Today, Dr. McGrath, is one of the few hair restoration surgeons in the world who is a Fellowship Trained member of the ABHRS, the only certification recognized by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery . He performs only Ultra-refined Follicular Unit Hair Restoration, the accepted “Gold Standard” in natural hair restoration surgery, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) with the New NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplant System for virtually scarless donor hair extraction and ACell + PRP Hair Regrowth Therapy for men and women experiencing hair loss.
What our clients are saying...
- Dr McGrath transplanted 6,200 hairs in my procedure. I was told I was a class 5 patient and have been losing my hair for the last 15 years. I was skeptical and nervous. Dr, McGrath did not pressure me to make a fast decision. I felt very comfortable and needed some time. Six months later I was in surgery and could not believe how comfortable the entire staff made me feel. I have been considering this for years and cannot explain how wonderful it is to get my hair back. Dr McGrath was extremely confident in how a one procedure hair surgery would take years off my appearance. He was right! The internet makes this procedure confusing. Dr McGrath makes this procedure an easy decision. Anyone out there considering a hair transplant, this is what I call a "no brainer". Visit McGrath medical in Austin Tx, get your hair back and you will love the result! Roman Johnson, TX
- I had a transplant in December, and I just wanted to let Dr. McGrath know that I'm very happy with the result. He is a highly skilled surgeon with a good aesthetic eye and attention to detail. The staff was great, too, and the post- procedure care was well organized and easy to follow. Thanks!DC
- I wish to thank you and your team for the excellent way my procedure was performed. You have a well trained, professional and dedicated staff, this doesn't happen by chance. My compliments and deepest gratitude.Austin, TX
- I am extremely pleased and thankful for your help and professionalism, with my results even though its been only 4-5 months, i wish I would have got it done years ago.Richard
- Dr. McGrath is truly gifted (or a magician, or both) and my results look absolutely, completely natural. I am amazed at how easy this whole process was, and I am considering a second procedure sometime in the future. People who know I had it done ask me if it hurt and I always tell them "just in my wallet", but in reality I think it's very good value for the money.Donald M.
- January 22, 2015 - 0 Comments
Hair Transplant Patient Testimonial – Ultra-DENSITY results. Patient Danny discusses his hair transplant experience at McGrath Medical in Austin,…
- January 13, 2015 - 0 Comments
We are very proud to announce that Dr. McGrath has been appointed to the Board of Directors for the...
- November 13, 2014 - 0 Comments
Old photographs of Laurel Lacy capture more than memorable moments. Little did Lacy know snap shots in time would...
- November 12, 2014 - 0 Comments
PRP works by injecting the platelets from the patient’s own blood directly into the scalp, saying they contain growth factors...
- September 15, 2014 - 0 Comments
The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS), a not-for-profit medical association focused on medical and surgical outcomes excellence...
- July 28, 2014 - 0 Comments
While there are several types of alopecia, traction alopecia is the most prevalent in African American women. Traction alopecia...