Dr. Daniel McGrath is a member of the ABHRS, the only certification program recognized by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. He is one of less than 200 hair replacement surgeons around the world to have achieved this level of expertise in hair restoration surgery.
A graduate of Nova Southern University with a Doctor of Osteopathy degree, he performed his General Surgery Residency at Botsford General Hospital before entering into private practice.
Suffering from male pattern hair loss since his mid twenties Dr. McGrath underwent hair restoration surgery and was so impressed with the results and current techniques that he began a year long Hair Transplantation Fellowship under the tutelage of some of the worlds leading surgeons. Less than 20 hair surgeons worldwide have dedicated the time and energy to refine their skills through a fellowship program.
Today, Dr. McGrath has dedicated a significant part of his practice to hair restoration surgery for both men and women. Dr. McGrath also performs the specialized techniques of eyebrow and eyelash hair transplantation.
- Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice,
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Hair Transplantation Fellowship, Ziering Medical, Newport Beach, California
- Residency, General Surgery, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor’s Degree, Florida State University
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Academy of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Redding Medical Center, Medical Records Department Chairperson 1994-1996
- Redding medical Center, Executive Committee, 1994
- Shasta Independent Physicians Association, President, 1996-1997
- Medical Director for multiple cosmetic surgery facilities in Southern California
- Dr McGrath transplanted 6,200 hairs in my procedure. I was told I was a class 5 patient and have been losing my hair for the last 15 years. I was skeptical and nervous. Dr, McGrath did not pressure me to make a fast decision. I felt very comfortable and needed some time. Six months later I was in surgery and could not believe how comfortable the entire staff made me feel. I have been considering this for years and cannot explain how wonderful it is to get my hair back. Dr McGrath was extremely confident in how a one procedure hair surgery would take years off my appearance. He was right! The internet makes this procedure confusing. Dr McGrath makes this procedure an easy decision. Anyone out there considering a hair transplant, this is what I call a "no brainer". Visit McGrath medical in Austin Tx, get your hair back and you will love the result! Roman Johnson, TX
- I had a transplant in December, and I just wanted to let Dr. McGrath know that I'm very happy with the result. He is a highly skilled surgeon with a good aesthetic eye and attention to detail. The staff was great, too, and the post- procedure care was well organized and easy to follow. Thanks!DC
- Dr. McGrath is truly gifted (or a magician, or both) and my results look absolutely, completely natural. I am amazed at how easy this whole process was, and I am considering a second procedure sometime in the future. People who know I had it done ask me if it hurt and I always tell them "just in my wallet", but in reality I think it's very good value for the money.Donald M.
- I am extremely pleased and thankful for your help and professionalism, with my results even though its been only 4-5 months, i wish I would have got it done years ago.Richard
- I wish to thank you and your team for the excellent way my procedure was performed. You have a well trained, professional and dedicated staff, this doesn't happen by chance. My compliments and deepest gratitude.Austin, TX