Patient Paul had frontal hair loss and thinning through to the crown (Class 4) Dr. McGrath performed 1 Ultra-DENSITY session. After photos are 1 year after his procedure. View more patient results
Male patient with Class 5 hair loss. Age 42 with average hair density, fine hair quality.
Dr. McGrath performed 1 Ultra-DENSITY hair transplant procedure. There was a 1 year time period between the first and second procedure. View more patient results
- I wish to thank you and your team for the excellent way my procedure was performed. You have a well trained, professional and dedicated staff, this doesn't happen by chance. My compliments and deepest gratitude.Austin, TX
- Dr McGrath transplanted 6,200 hairs in my procedure. I was told I was a class 5 patient and have been losing my hair for the last 15 years. I was skeptical and nervous. Dr, McGrath did not pressure me to make a fast decision. I felt very comfortable and needed some time. Six months later I was in surgery and could not believe how comfortable the entire staff made me feel. I have been considering this for years and cannot explain how wonderful it is to get my hair back. Dr McGrath was extremely confident in how a one procedure hair surgery would take years off my appearance. He was right! The internet makes this procedure confusing. Dr McGrath makes this procedure an easy decision. Anyone out there considering a hair transplant, this is what I call a "no brainer". Visit McGrath medical in Austin Tx, get your hair back and you will love the result! Roman Johnson, TX
- I had a transplant in December, and I just wanted to let Dr. McGrath know that I'm very happy with the result. He is a highly skilled surgeon with a good aesthetic eye and attention to detail. The staff was great, too, and the post- procedure care was well organized and easy to follow. Thanks!DC
- Dr. McGrath is truly gifted (or a magician, or both) and my results look absolutely, completely natural. I am amazed at how easy this whole process was, and I am considering a second procedure sometime in the future. People who know I had it done ask me if it hurt and I always tell them "just in my wallet", but in reality I think it's very good value for the money.Donald M.
- I am extremely pleased and thankful for your help and professionalism, with my results even though its been only 4-5 months, i wish I would have got it done years ago.Richard